RE: In search of maternal my grandfather

  • Judith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005

      I’m worry, Joel – I really can’t think how I could help.  I have no contacts in Canada of persons who have spent time in Ecuador during the years you speak of, or in Gold mines there at any time.  Perhaps if you knew the name of the gold mine?  (the company that owned it?)

      By cc of this note, perhaps someone else in the Alberta Family Histories Society might be able to reply (to all) with a suggestion.

      Judith Rempel

      rempel@...

      and

      1906@...