1905 map, AB,SK

  • Keith Maitland
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
      the list Address

      The map is in the Jan/Feb 2005 issue/ of Canadian Geographic/. I have my
      copy courtesy of a subscription and so unable to advise where the/
      /magazine is sold. If you wish to buy a copy of the map only call
      1-800-267-0824, or visit www.canadiangeographic.ca/store. The issue also
      includes a good article about AB and SK "How the West Was Divided -
      Imagine one Big province called Buffalo"

      Keith

    • Yvette Campagne
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
        the list Address

        I just picked up a copy at London Drugs so it looks like this magazine
        is on the stands now. It wasn't there two days ago.

        Thanks Keith for the heads up,

        Yvette

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
          the list Address

          Hi;

          I picked up a copy to-day (Weds.) at Indigo in South Centre.

          Lillian Myers