British Electoral Rolls

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2004
      If you would like to try and find present day carriers of your family names try searching the following:

      As in previous years 192.com are doing free electoral roll
      searches again

      user name: christmas@...
      password: santa

      Carol Lylyk
    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2004
        Thanks Carol. I found it useful last year also.

        Hope you have had an enjoyable Christmas. Best wishes for 2005.

        Rene Dussome