FW: Holiday wishes from Archive CD Books Canada

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2004
      the list Address

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Malcolm at ACDB-Canada [mailto:malcolm@...]
      Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2004 1:45 AM
      To: chairman@...
      Subject: Holiday wishes from Archive CD Books Canada

      We here at Archive CD Books Canada offer you our wish for a happy Holiday
      and a big hammer for all your brick walls in the comming New Year.

      We'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind support
      during this, our first year of opperation. We hope to be able to help you
      further in your quest for a knowledge of our history and ancestors during
      the up-comming year.

      To get the New Year off to a good start we will be running a very special
      offer on Canadian books over the New Year's weekend. We'll switch the web
      cart over to the special prices during the night of the 30 Dec 2004 and
      switch them back to the regular prices again during the night of the 2
      January 2004.

      Here is a list of the New Year special prices: (See the web catalogue for
      the book descriptions)

      Product Canadian Titles
      Regular Special
      CA0001 The Hub and the Spokes - The Capital and its Environs
      $28.00 $14.00
      CA0011 Thrilling Experiences in the War in South Africa - 1900
      $28.00 $14.00
      CA0025 Annual Report of St. Paul\'92s Church Hamilton Ontario, -
      $35.00 $17.50
      1905 - 1939
      CA0027 Welland County Minutes 1936
      $23.00 $11.50
      CA0028 Hand Book for the Dominion of Canada, 1884
      $23.00 $11.50
      CA0029 Pathfinders of the West - 1907
      $13.00 $11.00
      CA0030 The Civil Service List of Quebec 1853 and Canada 1872 & 1894
      $28.00 $14.00
      CA0032 Canada as a National Property, 1926
      $19.00 $9.50
      CA0033 The Blue Book: Textile Directory US & Canada 1897-98
      $23.00 $11.50
      CA0035 Gazetteer and Business Directory, Canada 1930
      $45.00 $22.50
      CA0036 The Greystone - 1928
      $28.00 $14.00
      CA0037-X2 Stoddard's Lectures - Canada, Malta & Gibraltar - 1902
      $19.00 $9.50
      CA0045 Sunset Canada - British Columbia and Beyond
      $23.00 $11.50
      CA0048 Commemorative Biographical Record of the-
      $35.00 $17.50
      County of Lambton 1906
      CA0050 The Pioneers of Old Ontario
      $23.00 $20.00
      CA0055 A book of 189 Calendars for AD 1752 to 1940 inc.
      $9.50 $8.00
      CA0056 A History of the Eastern Townships - 1869
      $23.00 $20.00
      CA0057 Cape Breton, Canada - 1903
      $23.00 $20.00
      CA0068 The Century Cyclopedia of Names
      $35.00 $17.50
      CA0069 Rural Directory for the Electoral District of Lincoln,
      Ontario- $19.00 $13.50
      January 1929
      CA0070 The Reverend Richard Bradford (Family History)
      $19.00 $13.50
      CA0072 The Parish Register of Kingston Upper Canada
      $19.00 $13.50
      CA0073 Pembroke Ontario's Centenary 1928
      $19.00 $9.50
      CA0076 Down North and Up Along
      $19.00 $9.50
      CA0077 Directory of Smiths Falls, Ontario c1948
      $14.25 $9.50
      CA0080 The History of the Presbyterian Church in Cape Breton -
      $23.00 $20.00
      by Rev. John Murray
      CA0081 The Winslow Papers AD 1776 - 1826
      $35.00 $30.00
      CA0098 Official History of the Canadian Forces in The Great War
      $45.00 $38.00
      CA0099 The War Book of Upper Canada College, Toronto (1914-1919) -
      $23.00 $16.00
      Published 1923
      CA0100 The Royal Montreal Regiment, 14th Battalion, C. E. F. -
      $28.00 $20.00
      1914-1925
      CA0376 The West Howe Sound Story 1886-1976.
      $21.90 $11.00
      CA0377 The Gibson's Landing Story
      $21.90 $11.00

      May not be combined with other discounts or special offers. Limited time
      offer.
      Available for on-line orders through the CANADIAN web site ONLY.
      web site: http://www.ArchiveCDBooks.ca