Merry Christmas

  • Larry McCool
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2004
      the list Address

      Although I can't get out to meetings etc. it doesn't mean that Doreen and I
      have forgotten you.
      To each and every one of you we wish you a very Merry Christmas and all of
      the best in the New Year. Our deepest wish is that all of you "knock down"
      at least one of the brick walls that have plagued you all these years.

      Larry and Doreen

    • H D Jaremko
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 15, 2006
        Hello All,
        Just wanted to take this time to wish you all a Happy and Safe Christmas and all the best in 2007
        Heather Jaremko
      • Frank Morrow
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 21, 2006
          TO ALL -A very Merry Christmas & all the best for the New Year.
          This wish goes double for all the hard-working women at the Library !