RE: Computer, Make Up Your Mind!

  • Fitzpatrick, Wendy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2004
      Message
      I've had this problem before as well, but I don't use Quicken. I suspect it's something to do with Windows. Perhaps clicking too quickly from one step to the next. Or just a glich in the system. Sometimes is a nuisance if you're in a hurry.

      Wendy Fitzpatrick
      Administrative Assistant, E9-2257
      New Ventures,
      International New Ventures Exploration