New UK genealogical project

  • Robert C. Westbury
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 7:48 PM
      To my esteemed colleagues:
      Greetings.
      I thought that those of you with an interest in British Genealogy might be
      interested in the attached letter from the Times.
      A mouth watering prospect ahead.
      Good on you all. Bob
    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4 8:20 PM
        Bob:

        > I thought that those of you with an interest in British Genealogy might be
        > interested in the attached letter from the Times.
        > A mouth watering prospect ahead.
        > Good on you all.

        Thanks for passing on this information.

        This will be a massive task and I doubt it will be completed in our
        lifetime. Nevertheless, it will be a boon to family researchers in the
        future.

        MIs contain such wonderful family information - they are priceless.

        Regards,

        Rene