Make XP easier to read on LCD screen

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
      Clear Type is not turned on by default. Start -> Control Panel ->
      Display -> Appearance -> Effects -> method to smooth fonts (checked) ->
      ClearType.

      You can make it even better by visiting
      <http://www.Microsoft.com/typography/> and running the ClearType Tuner
      utility.

      Mary Arthur
      donate library books:
      http://www.theliteracysite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites.woa

      "My aim is to agitate and disturb people. I'm not selling bread, I'm
      selling yeast. "
      -Miguel de Unamuno, writer and philosopher (1864-1936)

      On 14-Dec-04, at 09:59, Fitzpatrick, Wendy wrote:

      > Nope - I use an external hub/firewall & Norton anti-virus. I also do
      > REGULAR updates & I turn off the computer at night.
      >
      > Pop-ups are next to nil, and my Shaw account filters SPAM directly to
      > the Norton folder 98% of the time.  I'm very satisfied.
      >

      > Wendy Fitzpatrick
      > Administrative Assistant, E9-2257
      > New Ventures,
      > International New Ventures Exploration
      > EnCana Corporation
      > Ph. 403-645-3427
      > Fx. 403-290-2240

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Natalie Walker
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
        Message
        Thanks Wendy, I appreciate your comments

        Natalie