photo editing software

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
      the list Address

      Easy to understand, easy to use.

      http://www.irfanview.com/

      this is share ware - if you like it, support the
      developer

      http://www.irfanview.com/main_support_engl.htm

      you can always reach me here or at ar109@...
      Support Care2 Email: 1,400 whales may be killed this year. Take action! http://www.care2.com/go/z/17954

    • Keith Maitland
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
        the list Address

        The map is in the Jan/Feb 2005 issue/ of Canadian Geographic/. I have my
        copy courtesy of a subscription and so unable to advise where the/
        /magazine is sold. If you wish to buy a copy of the map only call
        1-800-267-0824, or visit www.canadiangeographic.ca/store. The issue also
        includes a good article about AB and SK "How the West Was Divided -
        Imagine one Big province called Buffalo"

        Keith

      • Yvette Campagne
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
          the list Address

          I just picked up a copy at London Drugs so it looks like this magazine
          is on the stands now. It wasn't there two days ago.

          Thanks Keith for the heads up,

          Yvette

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
            the list Address

            Hi;

            I picked up a copy to-day (Weds.) at Indigo in South Centre.

            Lillian Myers