Re: how to buy a digital camera

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi Mary:

      THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Remind me to give you a Christmas hug!

      As an OLD photographer and not in synch with the digital photo world
      (yet) I must say that this is an excellent reference source and very
      affordble.

      We much appreciate your sharing this good news.

      BILL

      --
      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA