reviews of tech books

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2004
      the list Address

      http://go.hotwired.com/news/holidays/0,1882,65965,00.html/wn_ascii

      Tech gifts needn't be electronic. Geeks and
      non-geeks alike can enjoy the old-fashioned
      pleasure of curling up by the fire with a good read.
      Michelle Delio reviews a passel of new books just
      in time for the
      holiday season.

      you can always reach me here or at ar109@...
      Support Care2 Email: 1,400 whales may be killed this year. Take action! http://www.care2.com/go/z/17954

    • Bill Mumford
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2004
        the list Address

        To anyone interested in DNA testing I would recommend the book "Trace
        Your Roots with DNA by Smolenyak and Turner. This book is written by
        genealogists who have also been using DNA testing for about 5 years. It
        covers all aspects of DNA testing plus how to setup a project for a
        surname. It is available at Amazon.ca for about $17 CAN plus shipping.
        Cheers

        Bill