Vi Portelance

  • Ellen Kinghorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hi Vi:  If you are on the AFHS List, could you please contact me at:

      Ellen Kinghorn
      Email: ellen@...
      Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
    • helen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2002
        Ellen,
        I tried and tried to get hold of this lady last year. No luck and no one seemed to know where she was.
        Helen

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2002
          What did you need Helen?  I have got hold of her, so I could forward your request.