Parish Records for St. Mary's, Banbury, Oxfordshire

  • The Gauthiers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      Would anyone have access to Parish Records for St. Mary's, Banbury, Oxfordshire?

      I've hit a brick wall in trying to find the baptism for Hannah Garrett (bon Hook Norton, Oxfordshire, circa 1838) or her marriage to Thomas Wells of Kent.

      I was able to find Hannah''s sister and brother mentioned in a posting on the Banbury list.
      The records were said to have come from St. Mary's Parish Records..

      18/1/1835  GARRETT William s of James & Mary, Mill Lane, boatman
      4/7/1838         "             Ann d of above

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Regards;
      Gary Gauthier