FamilyRoots 2002 - Calgary Herald

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
      Good Morning All:

      Just to let you know that the first of three FamilyRoots 2002 ads appeared,
      on schedule, in the Calgary Herald this morning.

      A big 'THANK YOU' goes out to Belinda Rojas for overcoming the many
      obstacles she encounter trying to upload her design to the newspaper.

      Her struggle was well worth the effort. The ad looks terrific.

      And thank you to the Calgary Herald for being a supporter of FamilyRoots
      2002.

      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      http://www.Hulbert.ca
      http://www.Family-Roots.ca
      http://www.Wersi-Users-Group.org

    • Ellen Kinghorn
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
        Good job! I expect this will help with the registrations the Family Roots
        2002 committee are hoping for and that this should also give AFHS members a
        jolt and they'll rush to get their registrations in TODAY, before the
        general public fills up all the spaces.

        Ellen Kinghorn
        Email: ellen@...
        Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca

        > Just to let you know that the first of three FamilyRoots 2002 ads
        appeared,
        > on schedule, in the Calgary Herald this morning.
        >
        > A big 'THANK YOU' goes out to Belinda Rojas for overcoming the many
        > obstacles she encounter trying to upload her design to the newspaper.
        >
        > Her struggle was well worth the effort. The ad looks terrific.
        >
        > And thank you to the Calgary Herald for being a supporter of FamilyRoots
        > 2002.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Gord Hulbert
        > http://www.Hulbert.ca
        > http://www.Family-Roots.ca
        > http://www.Wersi-Users-Group.org
        >
        > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        > http://www.family-roots.ca

        > D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
        > http://www.doteasy.com

      • Judith Rempel
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
          It did look wonderful. Anyone else afraid of the great volume of
          response we're going to receive? Bet we're sold out soon!

          Hard work by Gordon H & Bill Campbell too!

          --
          In Kinship,
          Judith Rempel, Webster

          and

          afhs@...

          Canadian Genealogical Projects Register
          http://www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/

          FamilyRoots 2002
        • Corinne M Wegener-Pehrson
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
            I will be out of the office until October 21/2002.

            Sincerely yours,

            Brian W. Hutchison, Esq.
            B.Comm., C.M.A., C.G., FSA(Scot)
            Chairman and President

            GENFIND Research Associates, Inc. (Head Office):
            977 Ogilvie Boulevard N.W.
            Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6R 1J9
            Tel/Fax: (780)439-4704
            E-Mail: services@...
            GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. (Calgary Office):
            908-34th Street S.E.
            Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2A 0Z6
            Home-Page: http://www.gen-find.com

            On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 07:51:20
            Gord Hulbert wrote:
            >Good Morning All:
            >
            >Just to let you know that the first of three FamilyRoots 2002 ads appeared,
            >on schedule, in the Calgary Herald this morning.
            >
            >A big 'THANK YOU' goes out to Belinda Rojas for overcoming the many
            >obstacles she encounter trying to upload her design to the newspaper.
            >
            >Her struggle was well worth the effort. The ad looks terrific.
            >
            >And thank you to the Calgary Herald for being a supporter of FamilyRoots
            >2002.
            >
            >Regards,
            >
            >Gord Hulbert
            >http://www.Hulbert.ca
            >http://www.Family-Roots.ca
            >http://www.Wersi-Users-Group.org
            >
            >http://www.afhs.ab.ca
            >http://www.family-roots.ca

            Tired of all the SPAM in your inbox? Switch to LYCOS MAIL PLUS