Cemetery Search

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2004
      Now have the option to select an exact spelling for the last name as well as searching by a partial last name

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

    • Family Treasures
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2005
        I'm just curious if anyone else is having problems with the cemetery search feature? I was looking for individuals that I have found there before, but now are not. I even tried a few common names like Jones, Smith, Brown etc and get no results at all either.

        Also does anyone know if the Union Cemetery in Calgary has been transcibed?

        Thanks
        Alison