FAMILY TREE MAKER - DECEMBER

  • Lynn Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
             FAMILY TREE MAKER SIGlet

      Meets the 4th Sat of the month from 10 AM -12
      We hope that on the 4th Saturday of December
         you are all enjoying a Very Merry Xmas ! !

      Our next meeting will be January 22nd.  We will be
      showing FTM's Instructional DVDs for Family Tree
      Maker Version 2005.  Although this may sound as if
      it is only appropriate for anyone considering this latest
      version, or someone who has now acquired V.2005 -
      it will have relevance to any version of FTM and every-
      one is welcome.      Note:  This particular meeting will
      finish about 12:30 PM (not 12).

      Contacts
      Past handouts & on-line help:  E Rodier cerear@...
      General Information:   L Taylor  LTaylor4@...

    • Shirley Dawn Nordby
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2004
        Hi Lynn, always when I am in a hurry I probably do call the wrong person but my son-in-law does not think that I should make the journey over to the meeting tonight.  I was all set to go but with the streets not being in good shape I am not sure what to do.  I was to get my membership card and I really did want to come to the meeting.  Could you please advise me as to what I should do????????
        Shirley {Nordby}

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2006
                                       The FAMILY TREE MAKER SIGlet

                               will not be meeting the 4th Sat in December  . . . .

          Watch for reminder announcements with details about our next meeting
                                     January 27th, 2007     9:30 AM - Noon

                                  Happy  Holiday  Wishes  to  All
                                          . . . .  See  You  Next  Year