records

  • Larry McCool
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      the list Address

      Does anyone know of lists of graduates of the Calgary Normal School and
      where they may be seen?
      Our research includes a teacher trained here in the early teens and we would
      like to know when she graduated and any other pertinent information that is
      available.

      Larry and Doreen

      Larry & Doreen McCool
      Calgary, AB Canada
      Our new address is
      mccoollh@...
      Our website is now at

    • Donna Snyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2004
        the list Address

        Me too - so please post answer on dist-gen
        Donna Snyder