Panorama Three

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2004
      the list Address

      Hello Scanning Enthusiasts:

      I mentioned the captioned program at the Computer SIG meeting but think it
      is worthwhile sending this message to dist-gen.

      This afternoon, at the Scanning Workshop at the AFHS library, a question was
      raised about how to join two halves of a document which had to be scanned
      twice because it was too large to be scanned in one go. Andrew Jaremko found
      a reference to this procedure (called Stitching) in the Adobe Photoshop
      program that he was using for his demonstration.

      Panorama Three does an excellent job of joining two scanned documents and it
      is easy to use. I can recommend it. If you are interested, search for it in
      Google and click on:

      Panorama Applet Image Viewer

      You will see that it is possible to download a free trial version of the
      program (115 KB).

      Rene Dussome