Re: Many thanks.

  • Frank Morrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      Hi Gordon, I - & I'm sure that many others - wish to thank you for all the work you do on our behalf. It is much appreciated.
      Would you also extend these thanks to Judie Riddell, & through her, to all her crew, for the extensive work she, & them, have done in recording cemeteries. Not having any relatives of my own buried in any of these, I am not personally interested in the results, but they must be extremely helpful for anyone who does.
      Again, thank you all for your efforts on behalf of our Society.
      I wish you, & yours, a very Merry Christmas & a Happy & Healthful New Year.