RE: Trip to Salt Lake City April 2005.

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2004
      Millie:

      I am happy to confirm that I wish to join the trip to SLC.

      Rene Dussome

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 9, 2004
        Do you have room for another on your trip?.  I would love to join you.
        Diane

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2004
          Please remember that your reply will go to everyone on the list and the original sender so please stay on topic or ensure you delete the list Address

          Good morning Diane,

          I do have enough hotel rooms booked at the set rate, the problem might be

          getting the same rate on the flight.  It is still quite early so it might be possible

          or for just a little more.   I have 12 people so far, so if I don't get 14 people

          then you would have to have a room at the single rate which is $950.   Do you

          know someone who would like to go also?

          Millie

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 18, 2005
            Hi Millie.....

            Just checking with you re the trip...... We're hoping to leave Calgary this Saturday (24 Jan) but I'll still be able to get into my emails en route and in Tucson as we have a lap top down there, so you don't need to email me "by return" unless you need a deposit or anything from me before we leave.

            Have you worked out yet who the "roomies" are???  If possible could I be in a Non Smoking room, (or perhaps your booking ONLY NS rooms).....  Don't know if you recall but some of the SLP rooms have fridges and some don't..... I think its the ones facing south that have the fridges and those facing north don't.... just thought I'd mention that.... of course the ones with fridges are much better, right!

            If I don't hear from you before we leave then I'll email you again from Tucson.  I'm planning on flying fromTucson to SLC on 10th April, and will probably stay on at the Plaza the night of 17th as well, and Ted can meet me there either on 17th or 18th, and we'll continue our drive back to Calgary then.  However you don't have to do anything about me staying the extra night, I'll arrange that with the hotel myself while I'm there (IF that is still what we plan to do)......

            Anyways Millie.... hope you're doing well, and look forward to meeting up with all of you in SLC on 10th.... how many have you got going???

            Bye for now,
            Cheers, Phyllis