C. W. Oakley, Saskatoon

  • Cynthia
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      the list Address

      While leafing through an old book, I found a coupon (called a Bond) for
      Hollywood Studios, 238-2nd Ave. S. Saskatoon that is signed with an original
      ink signature (C. W. Oakley) as a representative of this company. It does
      not have a year on it, but as it is an offer for "8x10 high class
      portraiture, hand colored in oils for only $1.95" it has to be awhile back!
      Because of the ink signature I thought a family member might want it as a
      momento. If this person is in your family, let me know and I'll send it to
      you.

      Cynthia. milligac@...