Re: telus dial up disconnect

  • Ellen Kinghorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      This has nothing to do with the dial up or cadvision and telus, but my
      personal recipe for avoiding internet problems has become not to download
      anything from Microsoft. You always get those little messages popping up
      and I blithely ignore them now. Some folks may consider that "silly", but
      I've found all my hardware is usually working perfectly; the router and Shaw
      cable connection. The only problems I've ever encountered always seem to be
      connected to seemingly harmless downloads that my computer chokes on! I
      still trust Norton Anti-Virus and do download from them. No repercussions
      so far.

      Ellen Kinghorn
      Email: ellen@...
      Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
      Researching: EVANS, DOWNEY, WATSON, WEATHERHEAD, BRIGGS, SCOTT, ROADHOUSE,
      MOORE, SELBY, CARR, SCARPITTI, CONTI, PARISI, CARANO, JOSLYN, WILLIAMS,
      HUMPHREY, MILLER IRWIN, DRIVER, DUNHAM, McAULEY, ARMSTRONG, DEAN, HOPE,
      CRESSEY, KNOT, WELLS, KINGHORN, PREVOST, SOMERVILLE, TINNING, HORNE, and
      many, many, more....see webpage!