Howick, Huron, Ontario

  • Judith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004

      Just heard from Ellen Kinghorn that she’s got a new resources from this area and that she’s willing to do lookups.

      • Set of history books, volume 1 and 2 "Lines of Howick, The History of Howick Township, 1856-1995" and the Fordwich Public Cemetery published by the Huron County Branch of the OGS.

      You can catch Ellen at scar.king@...

      “f there is anyone on the AGS list that needs a particular family, I wouldn't mind doing some look ups.  It can get quite extensive though, so I'd appreciate anyone needing information keep it down to one query per person.  For the history, they have to send the lot and concession number the family lived on.

      My Christmas present to fellow researchers!

      Ellen”

      Judith Rempel

      Family Surnames: Rempel, Peters, Kaethler, Stobbe, Isaak, & Fischer

      rempel@...

      and

      MHSA Library & Archives Coordinator

      queries@...