REF: WINNING NOTIFICATION ,VERIFICATION AND CLAIM.

  • FROM: CUSTOMER SUPPORT /PRIZE AWARD DEPT
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      FROM: CUSTOMER SUPPORT /PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
      REF: ELI/6345/02
      BATCH: 5A/10/8666/EMPDA/SL.
      RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION ,VERIFICATION AND CLAIM.

      Sir/Madam,

      We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Euro Million International programs held on the 30th September, 2004. where all participants were selected through lucky email and number generator system from the internet,randomly drawn from over 100,000 COMPANIES
      and 50,000,000. (individuals private/personal) email addresses all over the world with your personal, email-address attached to ticket number SL209/EM333567 with serial number EL 5010020.drew lucky numbers 1,7, 15, 23, 24, 44 which consequently won the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 1,000,000.00 Euros.
      (ONE MILLION EUROS ONLY) which is currectly insured in your favour.

      This funding was made possible in conjunction with Spain's Loterías y Apuestos del Estado.

      CONGRATULATIONS!!!

      We ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
      This special promotional program takes place every 16 months to promote our lottery program.
      To file for your claims, please contact our accreditated agent:
      FRANCO PEREZ CONSULTA Y SEGURIDADES; (Spain)
      EMAIL:francoconsultant@...
      fpconsultant@...
      With the following information:
      i. TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER
      II. PHOTOCOPY OF ANY PROVE OF IDENTIFICATION.
      III. WINNING DETAILS (NUMBERS)

      This is to enable our agent ugently process your winning and make payment available on time.
      Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than two weeks from this date ,2004. After this date, all unclaimed funds will be retrieved and included in the next stake.

      Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.

      Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

      Congratulations once more from our members of staff.

      Sincerely yours,
      Ms Balega Ricaño
      Lottery Coordinator.

      Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.