RE: Millie Drinkwater please email me

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2004
      the list Address

      Xenia:

      Here is Millie's e-mail address:

      allroundgenie@...

      Rene

      -----Original Message-----
      From: owner-dist-gen@...
      [mailto:owner-dist-gen@...]On Behalf Of Xenia Stanford
      Sent: November 29, 2004 7:54 AM
      To: Dist-Gen
      Subject: Millie Drinkwater please email me

      the list Address

      Hi all,

      Millie asked me to email her but try as I might I cannot find her email. So
      Millie please email me so that I can email you! In case she doesn't notice
      this, could someone send me her email?

      Thanks,

      à bientôt,

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
      Holiday Stamp Camp December 6, 2004 - call or email for details

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2004
        the list Address

        Thanks to all who emailed me. I now have Millie's email.

        à bientôt,

        http://www.knowmap.com/age/
        Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
        Holiday Stamp Camp December 5, 2004 - call or email for details