Millie Drinkwater please email me

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi all,

      Millie asked me to email her but try as I might I cannot find her email. So
      Millie please email me so that I can email you! In case she doesn't notice
      this, could someone send me her email?

      Thanks,

      à bientôt,

      http://www.knowmap.com/age/
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
      Holiday Stamp Camp December 6, 2004 - call or email for details

    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2004
        the list Address

        Xenia:

        Here is Millie's e-mail address:

        allroundgenie@...

        Rene

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2004
          the list Address

          Thanks to all who emailed me. I now have Millie's email.

          à bientôt,

          http://www.knowmap.com/age/
          Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564
          Holiday Stamp Camp December 5, 2004 - call or email for details