Query Regarding Materi Surname

  • Mabel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2004
      Sylvianne Forsythe-Penner is trying to contact distant relatives "to let
      them know I am finally getting my book for the Materi families into
      production. I would like them to contact me and let me know if they have
      pictures and stories to share". She would also like to know how many are
      interested in purchasing the book when it is finished. Sylvianne's ancestor
      was Peter Materi a teacher from Alsace Lorraine, the Palatinate, Franzfeld
      and Odessa Russia. She can be contacted at s y l p e n @ s h a w . c a
      <mailto:sylpen@...> or by telephone at 403-282-7943. She has a
      website at h t t p : / / m e m b e r s . s h a w . c a / s y l p e n
      <http://members.shaw.ca/sylpen>

      Mabel Kiessling for AFHS Queries

      (To prevent identity theft spaces have been added to the email address and
      URL; remove spaces to use them.)