Re: FTM 10 announced

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
      Thanks Elizabeth. I checked with www.globalgenealogy.com but they haven't got it on their site yet.
      With the Canadian dollar the way it is against the US one I would like to check out their price
      before I order.

      Carol Lylyk

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2002
        Hello Elizabeth
        I just checked with globalgenealogy.com to see if they have this in yet but they won't be getting
        their shipment till around the 25th of the month. She didn't know what the cost would be so I guess
        I just have to wait.

        Carol Lylyk
        Calgary
        > FTM 10 has been announced with a special offer for customers of FTM 9.
        > Should be available for demonstration at the FTM user group meeting
        > September 28.

        ---