RE: cemetery search

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi Mertie,

      Same thing happened to me but realized after a few attempts that when there
      are no hits to retrieve this is what happens.

      Call or email to find about the Holiday scrapbook pages, cards, gifts and
      giftwrap/tags workshops to be held November 28 at 1 p.m. or book your own
      party to receive free hostess gifts and earn free products.
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564