Re: cemetery search

  • Mertie Beatty
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2004
      the list Address

      Karen:
      I have the same thing happen to me. How did you solve it?
      Mertie

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2004
        the list Address

        Hi Mertie,

        Same thing happened to me but realized after a few attempts that when there
        are no hits to retrieve this is what happens.

        Call or email to find about the Holiday scrapbook pages, cards, gifts and
        giftwrap/tags workshops to be held November 28 at 1 p.m. or book your own
        party to receive free hostess gifts and earn free products.
        Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564