cemetery search

  • khall@telus.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2004
      the list Address

      Just wondering if anyone else running into same problem.After typing in search
      request(with name I know should be in database) it jumps me back to original
      screen, no data, no error message. Thanks,Karen

    • khall@telus.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2004
        the list Address

        Thanks Carol,that would be my problem!Knew it had to be something simple.
        Karen

      • Mertie Beatty
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2004
          the list Address

          Karen:
          I have the same thing happen to me. How did you solve it?
          Mertie

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 25, 2004
            the list Address

            Hi Mertie,

            Same thing happened to me but realized after a few attempts that when there
            are no hits to retrieve this is what happens.

            Call or email to find about the Holiday scrapbook pages, cards, gifts and
            giftwrap/tags workshops to be held November 28 at 1 p.m. or book your own
            party to receive free hostess gifts and earn free products.
            Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564