Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Nov 21, 2004
      the list Address

      The next Celtic SIG meeting is Wed. Nov. 24 at 7 PM at the AFHS library
      on 16th Ave NW. The topic is Internet Research, including favourite web
      site, how to use search engines and mailing lists, etc.

      Lois Sparling

    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois