Re: email

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2004
      the list Address

      I think everyone should have other email
      addresses and would suggest that you consider
      other options besides hotmail and yahoo - there
      ate lots, and each one has different
      capabilities. I use this one and Netscape, and
      like both better than Hotmail (I didn't sign up
      for Yahoo as I didn't like the interface). You
      can sign up for a mail list - in fact, I
      recommend it if you intend to post, as if you get
      spam or a flamer, you can delete the address and
      begin again.

      --- Begin Original Message ----

      From: Connie Inkster <inkstercm@...>

      Before you go on your next trip, I'd suggest you
      sign up for a hotmail or
      yahoo account. Then, if you can't use your Shaw
      account, at least you can
      still do emails.

      Connie

      you can always reach me here or at ar109@...