Skip to search.

Re: Salt Lake City - 2005

  • Connie Inkster
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 19, 2004
      the list Address

      Hi Rene,

      My friend was in Salt Lake City in early October and she couldn't send notes
      using her Shaw account. She could receive notes though. She "could use it at
      the public library on Sundays without problem but can't use here at the FHL.
      I enquired and it appears I'm not the only one having trouble with Shaw's
      webmail. They thought it might have something to do with the virus
      protection. If you have a hotmail account you'll want to use it."

      Before you go on your next trip, I'd suggest you sign up for a hotmail or
      yahoo account. Then, if you can't use your Shaw account, at least you can
      still do emails.

      Connie