AWAITING YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE

  • Mr. Wang Qin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2004
      the list Address

      MR.QIN WANG
      HANG SENG BANK LTD,
      DES VOEUX RD.BRANCH
      CENTRAL HONG KONG
      HONG KONG.

      I am Mr.Qin Wang, credit officer of Hang Seng Bank Ltd,I have an urgent
      and very confidential business proposition for you.

      I honestly apologize and hope I do not cause you much embarrassment by
      contacting you through this means for a transaction of this magnitude, but
      this is due to confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this
      medium,sorry my English is not very good.Furthermore,due to this issue on
      my hands now,it became necesary for me to seek your assistance, and it is
      imperative for me to know your opinion.

      On December 6,1999, an American Oil consultant/contractor with the Chinese
      petroleum Minerals Corporation, Mr. Richard Nault made a numbered time
      (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$28,000,000.00
      (Twenty-eight Million Dollars only) in my branch. Upon maturity,I sent a
      routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a
      month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract
      employers, the Hong Kong petroleum Minerals Corporation that Mr. Richard
      Nault died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found
      out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next
      of kin was fruitless.

      I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Richard
      Nault did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents,
      including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
      US$28,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being
      rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will
      ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of Hong Kong, at the
      expiration of 5(five) years,the money will revert to the ownership of the
      Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

      Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand
      in as the next of kin to Mr. Richard Nault so that the fruits of this old
      man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government
      officials.This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full
      names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary
      documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin.

      We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization
      of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of
      probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.The money will be
      paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and 25%
      for you and 5% for Expenses Incurred in the course of the transaction.

      There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be
      done by the attorney and with my position as the credit officer guarantees
      the successful execution of this transaction.If you are interested,please
      reply immediately.You may reply to my email box, qwang001@...

      Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and
      relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction.

      Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy
      communication. You should observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured
      that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I
      shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

      Awaiting your urgent reply.

      Thanks and Regards.

      Mr.Qin Wang