Computer sig meeting 13 Nov

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2004
      the list Address

      I have posted many of the sites we talked about
      today to compsigtips mailing list. If anyone
      would like the list, or a specfic site, please
      email me privately. (Remove the distgen address
      from the 'to' box)

      you can always reach me here or at ar109@...
      Support Care2 Email: 1,400 whales may be killed this year. Take action! http://www.care2.com/go/z/17954