Re: DVD

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2004
      Wayne,
      One DVD machine to another (attached to computer and televsion) in the same
      house has variations and there are several kinds of DVD media. Experiments
      with dual density here (8.5 GB.) DVD+R DL

      Some machines play more kinds of media than others, but don't count on the
      advertised media to work every time. One favorite brand of equipment runs
      best with DVD - and another brand works better with DVD +

      Ask the people in Europe about the brand and method for DVDs they are using
      and try to make one the same way to send. -- Elizabeth