Re: ENGLISH SIG NOV 16

  • ANN WILLIAMS
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2004
      the list Address

      The English/Welsh SIG next meets at the AFHS library at 7 p.m. on
      Tuesday, November 16th. This will be our Christmas meeting so we'll be
      discussing Christmas traditions and eating mince pies in addition to
      discussing research sources, our research problems and solutions.

      Everyone welcome,
      Ann Williams (286-4095)