GRUG

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002
      GRUG

      Generations and Reunion users Group, a siglet of the Computer SIG of
      the Alberta Family Histories Society will meet Tuesday 1 Oct. at 7pm in
      the library (basement of Southminster United Church).

      Reunion 8 is now available! check out

      http://www.leisterpro.com/Doc/Version8/Upgrade8Info.html

      if you are interested in what has changed.

      Please feel free to call me if you have questions and can't make the
      meeting.

      Mary Arthur
      245 4252

    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2002
        GRUG

        Generations and Reunion users Group, a siglet of the Computer SIG of
        the Alberta Family Histories Society will meet Tuesday 5 Nov at 7pm in
        the library of the AFHS (basement of Southminster United Church).

        Come and see a family book produced by Reunion!

        Reunion 8 is now available! check out
        http://www.leisterpro.com/Doc/Version8/Upgrade8Info.html if you are
        interested in what has changed.

        Please feel free to call me if you have questions and can't make the
        meeting.

        Mary Arthur
        245 4252

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Mary Arthur
        Message 3 of 7 , May 4, 2003
          The Generations and Reunion Users Group meets the first Tuesday of most
          months. It will meet 6 May at 7 pm in the AFHS Library, and 3 Jun,
          probably in the NEW library. Call Mary Arthur for details, with a
          question or to suggest a topic. (245 4252)
          Mary Arthur
          ar109@...

          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        • Helen
          Message 4 of 7 , May 4, 2003
            Mary,
            I doubt very much that you will be able to meet in the new library in June.
            It is going to take some time to get things set up. I would suggest that you
            do not even think of using that space till August at the earliest.
            Helen
            > The Generations and Reunion Users Group meets the first Tuesday of most
            > months. It will meet 6 May at 7 pm in the AFHS Library, and 3 Jun,
            > probably in the NEW library. Call Mary Arthur for details, with a
            > question or to suggest a topic. (245 4252)
            > Mary Arthur
            > ar109@...

          • George Lake
            Message 5 of 7 , May 5, 2003
              Hi All:
              At 08:18 PM 5/4/2003 -0600, Helen wrote:
              >Mary,
              >I doubt very much that you will be able to meet in the new library in June.
              >It is going to take some time to get things set up. I would suggest that you
              >do not even think of using that space till August at the earliest.

              Please see the AFHS website under "New Addresses" for the status of the
              Library and other AFHS facilities. There will likely be no facilities for
              small AFHS meetings from May 31 until Sep 1 - as announced at the April
              General Meeting. SIG's and others planning small meetings in June should
              look to alternative quarters such as members homes. The June General
              Meeting, including Basics and Main session will be held at Southminster as
              planned.

              Sorry I didn't get this material to Judii for the website sooner.

              Regards

              Geo

              George Lake
              Chairman, Alberta Family Histories Society
              Calgary Canada

              email: chairman@...
              AFHS Website: www.afhs.ab.ca

              my website: www.glake.ca