RE: Book Inquiry

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2004
      Halbert's is notorious - a member of my family purchased a book on the family name. It was simply an outdated phone book of those with the same surname. It does not give you any connections to those people and you can do the same search on the Internet to find people with the same surname.

      See the Genealogy Hall of Shame at http://blacksheep.rootsweb.com/shame/halberts.htm and for the following more generalo consumer beware message: http://www.ngsgenealogy.org/comconsumerpsst.htm

      Stampin' Up Demonstrator
      http://www.stampinup.com
      Call or email to find about the Holiday scrapbook pages, cards, gifts and giftwrap/tags workshops to be held November 14 and 28 at 1 p.m. each day or book your own party to receive free hostess gifts and earn free products.
      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564