Information about an event

  • Ann Stewart at Usana
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2004

      Hello everyone

      I know there are a lot of fellow genealogists out there on this list who might like me are dreaming about someday publishing their family stories and there is an upcoming event I felt I had to let you know about.

      The Opulence Academy is putting on a workshop Monday, November 29th, 2004 from 2:00 - 3:30pm at the Sandman Inn - 29 Hopewell Way NE (by the Moxie’s located at the corner of Barlow Trail (heading to the airport) & McKnight Blvd. N.E.) entitled "How to Write & Publish Your Own Book! From Conception to Book Store in 90 days!"  The speaker is Kathleen D. Mailer who has a proven track record helping all kinds of people get their work published.  Visit her website at www.kathleenmailer.com

      If you would like to get some information about this workshop, please email or call me and I arrange to send you an information package.

      I think there are so many great stories out there especially when it comes to our own and I just wanted to share this information with you to help people make some dreams come true.

      Wishing you all the best!

      Ann Stewart

      Office: 403.275.0412
      Cell:  403.708.4411
      Fax:      403.295.8857
      Email:   annstewart@...

      "Success is not measured by what you do compared to what others do, it is measured by what you do with the ability God gave you."
                         Zig Ziglar