Electronics

  • Robert Boynton
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2004
      Message
      Just a short time ago we all received an email about where we could recycle electroncs, TV's etc.  I know I saved this email, but wouldn't you know it, I cannot think which envelope I saved it to.

      Did anyone else save this informative email and could pass it along?

      Thanks

      Rob

      ---

    • William Campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2004
        the list Address

        PAGE 1893 of the new Telus yellow pages shows MAXUS TECHNOLOGY as the
        recycler.

        Cheers

        Bill

        Robert Boynton wrote:

        > Just a short time ago we all received an email about where we could
        > recycle electroncs, TV's etc. I know I saved this email, but wouldn't
        > you know it, I cannot think which envelope I saved it to.
        >
        > Did anyone else save this informative email and could pass it along?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Rob
        >
        > rctboynton@... <mailto:rctboynton@...>
        >
        > ---