Electronics

  • Robert Boynton
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2004
      Message
      Just a short time ago we all received an email about where we could recycle electroncs, TV's etc.  I know I saved this email, but wouldn't you know it, I cannot think which envelope I saved it to.

      Did anyone else save this informative email and could pass it along?

      Thanks

      Rob

      ---

    • Keith Maitland
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2004
        Robert Boynton wrote:
        Message
        Just a short time ago we all received an email about where we could recycle electroncs, TV's etc.  I know I saved this email, but wouldn't you know it, I cannot think which envelope I saved it to.

        Did anyone else save this informative email and could pass it along?

        Thanks

        Rob

        ---

        It is located on Ogden Road, just south of the large scrap metal recycling yard.

        Keith
      • William Campbell
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2004
          the list Address

          PAGE 1893 of the new Telus yellow pages shows MAXUS TECHNOLOGY as the
          recycler.

          Cheers

          Bill

          Robert Boynton wrote:

          > Just a short time ago we all received an email about where we could
          > recycle electroncs, TV's etc. I know I saved this email, but wouldn't
          > you know it, I cannot think which envelope I saved it to.
          >
          > Did anyone else save this informative email and could pass it along?
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Rob
          >
          > rctboynton@... <mailto:rctboynton@...>
          >
          > ---