Book Inquiry

  • Maureen Grahame
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2004
      I am looking for a particular book about my Ukrainian side of the family.  Does the AFHS have a copy of the following book:  Halbert's Family Heritage...The World book of the Olynyks.

      Thanks...M. Grahame
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2004
        Halbert's is notorious - a member of my family purchased a book on the family name. It was simply an outdated phone book of those with the same surname. It does not give you any connections to those people and you can do the same search on the Internet to find people with the same surname.

        See the Genealogy Hall of Shame at http://blacksheep.rootsweb.com/shame/halberts.htm and for the following more generalo consumer beware message: http://www.ngsgenealogy.org/comconsumerpsst.htm

        Stampin' Up Demonstrator
        http://www.stampinup.com
        Call or email to find about the Holiday scrapbook pages, cards, gifts and giftwrap/tags workshops to be held November 14 and 28 at 1 p.m. each day or book your own party to receive free hostess gifts and earn free products.
        Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564