Color Printer

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      the list Address

      Good evening:

      The printer I have had since 1998 - an HP DeskJet 722C - is on its last
      legs! It doesn't really owe me anything as I have used it a lot over the
      years and been happy with its performance.

      Now I must undertake the task of looking for a new color printer - a task I
      do not relish, having just finished looking around for a digital camera.

      Can anyone suggest a good, reliable color printer? I take lots of photos
      with my new camera and like to print the good ones on glossy photo paper, to
      be sent to friends and relatives. That will be the main function for any new
      color printer that I buy. I have a good HP laser printer that I use for text
      documents.

      Thank you for any advice you can give me. I shall be at the Computer SIG
      meeting next Saturday so verbal advice then would be welcome.

      Rene Dussome