RE: December Meeting

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      must be my accent :-)

      Christmas goodies to me means cookies and cakes etc.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2004
        Dear Freda et al,

        The tradition is for each person to bring a couple of things like canned goods for the Food Bank and a plate of no more than 6 cookies, squares or other sweet calory-free goodies.  The goodies get set out in the kitchen and we form a line to go through to pick up some samples (of the goodies, not the canned goods).

        Lois Sparling