Re: Chinook Articles

  • Helen Backhouse
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004
      Hi Gordon,
      Do you have the book review that I sent to you just before I went away and your return? If not do you want it? OGS wants to have a "tear copy" of the review. If they get that then I think they will continue to send us freebie books, if they do not get the tear sheet than the books will stop.
      Let me know please.
      Helen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2005
        Hi everyone

        Once again asking for Chinook Articles - deadline is 1st March

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2005
          I really need some articles for the April edition of the Chinook. I would like them by the first week in March so I can put it all together. Don't have time to write the articles as well.