Chinook Articles

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004
      Hi Folks,

      once again pleading for articles for the Chinook.

      Deadline 1 Dec 2004

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Chairman
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      712-16th Ave NW,
      Calgary, AB, T2W 0J8

      chairman@...
      www.afhs.ab.ca
      (403)214-1447

    • Helen Backhouse
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2004
        Hi Gordon,
        Do you have the book review that I sent to you just before I went away and your return? If not do you want it? OGS wants to have a "tear copy" of the review. If they get that then I think they will continue to send us freebie books, if they do not get the tear sheet than the books will stop.
        Let me know please.
        Helen

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 22, 2005
          Hi everyone

          Once again asking for Chinook Articles - deadline is 1st March

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18, 2005
            I really need some articles for the April edition of the Chinook. I would like them by the first week in March so I can put it all together. Don't have time to write the articles as well.