GRUG

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2002
      Generations and Reunion Users Group will meet Tuesday 6 Aug. at 7pm in
      the library of Alberta Family Histories Society (basement Southminster
      United Church).

      Mary Arthur
      arthurm@...

    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 29, 2002
        Generations and Reunion Users Group - a siglet of the Computer SIG of
        the Alberta Family Histories Society meets the first Tuesday of most
        months in the library of the AFHS (basement Southminster United Church)
        at 7pm. It will meet 3 Sep and 1 Oct. For suggestions or to insure the
        elevator operator is available email or phone Mary Arthur.

        ar109@...
        245 4252

      • Mary Arthur
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 30, 2002
          GRUG

          Generations and Reunion users Group, a siglet of the Computer SIG of
          the Alberta Family Histories Society will meet Tuesday 1 Oct. at 7pm in
          the library (basement of Southminster United Church).

          Reunion 8 is now available! check out

          http://www.leisterpro.com/Doc/Version8/Upgrade8Info.html

          if you are interested in what has changed.

          Please feel free to call me if you have questions and can't make the
          meeting.

          Mary Arthur
          245 4252

        • Mary Arthur
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2002
            GRUG

            Generations and Reunion users Group, a siglet of the Computer SIG of
            the Alberta Family Histories Society will meet Tuesday 5 Nov at 7pm in
            the library of the AFHS (basement of Southminster United Church).

            Come and see a family book produced by Reunion!

            Reunion 8 is now available! check out
            http://www.leisterpro.com/Doc/Version8/Upgrade8Info.html if you are
            interested in what has changed.

            Please feel free to call me if you have questions and can't make the
            meeting.

            Mary Arthur
            245 4252

            http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          • Mary Arthur
            Message 5 of 7 , May 4, 2003
              The Generations and Reunion Users Group meets the first Tuesday of most
              months. It will meet 6 May at 7 pm in the AFHS Library, and 3 Jun,
              probably in the NEW library. Call Mary Arthur for details, with a
              question or to suggest a topic. (245 4252)
              Mary Arthur
              ar109@...

              http://www.afhs.ab.ca
            • Helen
              Message 6 of 7 , May 4, 2003
                Mary,
                I doubt very much that you will be able to meet in the new library in June.
                It is going to take some time to get things set up. I would suggest that you
                do not even think of using that space till August at the earliest.
                Helen
                > The Generations and Reunion Users Group meets the first Tuesday of most
                > months. It will meet 6 May at 7 pm in the AFHS Library, and 3 Jun,
                > probably in the NEW library. Call Mary Arthur for details, with a
                > question or to suggest a topic. (245 4252)
                > Mary Arthur
                > ar109@...

              • George Lake
                Message 7 of 7 , May 5, 2003
                  Hi All:
                  At 08:18 PM 5/4/2003 -0600, Helen wrote:
                  >Mary,
                  >I doubt very much that you will be able to meet in the new library in June.
                  >It is going to take some time to get things set up. I would suggest that you
                  >do not even think of using that space till August at the earliest.

                  Please see the AFHS website under "New Addresses" for the status of the
                  Library and other AFHS facilities. There will likely be no facilities for
                  small AFHS meetings from May 31 until Sep 1 - as announced at the April
                  General Meeting. SIG's and others planning small meetings in June should
                  look to alternative quarters such as members homes. The June General
                  Meeting, including Basics and Main session will be held at Southminster as
                  planned.

                  Sorry I didn't get this material to Judii for the website sooner.

                  Regards

                  Geo

                  George Lake
                  Chairman, Alberta Family Histories Society
                  Calgary Canada

                  email: chairman@...
                  AFHS Website: www.afhs.ab.ca

                  my website: www.glake.ca