Re: CHINOOK Winter Deadlines

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
      I am surprised that there has not been any reaction to your
      attachment Bill, perhaps when it is printed in the Chinook
      it will trigger more comment.

      I appreciated having faint memories revived, being the
      daughter of a staunch Orangeman I am somewhat disturbed that
      they would resort to such tactics. No doubt, not too well
      thought out. Besides I was from Manitoba--! {G}

      Donna Coulter.